Tuesday, October 12, 2004

So this time I am not to sure what I back for again...I am guessing that because I have thought about Aaron all day that this is what brings me back eh? So I like him and this time there is no doubt about it! I am not by any means saying that he is "the one" but I do know that he is the one who I want around me at least for the time being. Apple picking, going out, walks around Albany, walking the dogs....and what now? Am I to let all of this go or am I supposed to wait for him to realize the same things that I have already realized about him? Shannon took my advice and decided that she is going to use blogger also....good for her. I am starting to read more books now and I am am pretty much reading a book a day, and by the way......NONE OF THIS MATTERS! All day I want to call Aaron and I want to tell him how I feel and what I think and all of these thoughts are for him. I haven't seen him since Friday night when I made a fool of myself which he has apparently forgiven me for (given that I did seem as a fool to him) and I can move onto the next step being....DAMN I have no clue what this next step is. Does he like me? Doesn't he like me? Racking my brain from day to day. I talked to him last night but I got off of the phone before he had a chance to say anything that I would regret...or like I guess. Well Aaron Shapiro has certainly come and done something to my life this time as opposed to the way that everyone else has come at some point and time and slightly jerked my ropes. Well I am sure I am going to talk to Shannon about this later on tonight. She and I are going to "handle" this bottle of wine that just continues to call me name...Alright. I am off to see the Wizard. Or at least my couch for a small nap <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home