Monday, October 11, 2004

So now what am I to do? I am trying to be just plain ol' me without fucking this up greatly! I like Aaron. I think I may have messed everything up by telling him but at the same time....I DUNNO! He is good looking, sweet, smart, witty, interesting, and above all he is perfect for the time. He is Erica's ideal boyfriend for right now. I am hoping that I don't screw this up too!!! If I do mess this one up, then I can count on waiting another 2-3 years to find another "Aaron in the rough" haha. So let's see....Isaiah is ignoring me.....Good for him. Jay is not responding, although I already know that he is usually at work when I IM him...O yes and I will hear from him on Friday or Saturday night anyway! Mike works at the Lionheart and I think he really likes me....but I do not know if he is my type...not that, of all people, I have one. Fizzy AKA Amin likes me or at least pretends to like me because he wants to get into my pants, I may never know. Let me see if there is anyone else to add to this list. Hmm....Uh...Mmm...Nope that sums it up until next week when I have somehow attached another 4 guys to my hip....I am good at that. Well I am leaning towards Aaron, but right now this is his decision to make, so I must wait! :* (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home