Alright. So now whats going on? Well I am realizing that he sucks. I know that it didn't matter from the beginning but I thought that things changed though. I guess not eh? So when he said he was evil and couldn't explain it I was slightly relieved. Now I can tell HIM about his evilness. Oh well. So I guess I am starting the whole "looking" thing again. Annoying but sort of comforting. I mean it would be ten times better if I could just say to myself...I have got him this time and I am not letting go, then again that is what I said with the last one...ISAIAH! Screw him though, what a loser! His idea of fun is friends peeing on his apartment floor. Good for you, I see that you're doing something for yourself. So maybe this time I should have known that friends are friends and nothing more. I have of course become one of those annoying bitches who flip out like..."OMG why didn't you IM me or why didn't you call me, or why do you not acknowledge me every 15 seconds?!?! Whhaaa Whhaa Whhaa!" Yea cry me a fucking river. Then I guess this is a good thing because now I won't be sitting around thinking...hmm does he like me? 'Cause I like him. Oh no what if he does like me and then I screw something up to make him hate me? My life is ruined. SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE CHIC! Yea thats me. So I don't think I am cut out to be that girl who just wants to hang out for fun. I think I need a little more than that. Bring me to dinner. Hold my hand. Tell me you like me
Take me as I am...
So this is my beginning....October 17th!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home